MAJOR ORIGINS OF LIFE BATTLES
By Rev. Moses Aransiola, Ph.D.
- Although affliction cometh not forth of the dust, neither doth trouble spring out of the ground; Yet man is born unto trouble, as the sparks fly upward (Job 5:6-7).
- Give not sleep to thine eyes, nor slumber to thine eyelids. Deliver thyself as a roe from the hand [of the hunter], and as a bird from the hand of the fowler (Prov. 6:4-5).
It is important to understand the origins of life battles. This understanding will help us in fighting life’s battles with precision and effectiveness.
We know by the law of inheritance, children can either inherit property or poverty from their father or from their ancestors. They can also either inherit a life of victory or a life of defeat.
If our parents had defeated all the Goliaths (challenges) that faced them in their time, we might have been spared of some battles we are fighting today. Many of us today are fighting battles our parents passed over to us. It could be marital battle, health battle, financial battle, or moral battle. The battle has lingered in the family because no one has confronted the battle and won it.
We ministered to a lady sometime ago who was battling with breast cancer, an affliction that killed her grandmother and her mother. That is an example of an unfinished inheritance battle. We must all learn to fight yesterday’s and tomorrow’s battles, today.
For instance, Terah, Abraham’s father, whose wife was barren for almost 40 years, did not decisively defeat the spirit of barrenness in his life time (Gen. 11:26-30). This spirit promptly resumed duty in the lives of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob (through Rachael). But thankfully, this generational unfinished battle of chronic barrenness ended in Joseph’s time.
Nearly all of us children from my own father never inherited any material thing from our father, he being a poor farmer. But he was a prophet and a profound prayer warrior whose prayer prowess attracted attention from the high and the mighty. He was so proficient in prayer that people sought him from far and near for spiritual help. Today, every one of his children is a prayer warrior. I particularly took after him in prayer, and I also enjoy attention and consultation from the high and the mighty of the society because of my prayer grace. The anointing of effectual prayer is our common inheritance from our father as his children.
Some people inherited material property from their ancestors in addition to satanic afflictions and bondages. Some inherited generational diabetes, some high blood pressure, and some, a life of indebtedness or drunkenness from their parents.
What is your own inheritance from your parents or ancestors?
Once you observe any particular negative trend or pattern in your family members; in the father, mother, grandfather, grandmother, uncle, aunt, or your siblings; it’s an indication of a transgenerational unfinished and transferred battle.
JERUSALEM AS A TRANSGENERATIONAL BATTLE
- And the king and his men went to Jerusalem unto the Jebusites, the inhabitants of the land: which spake unto David, saying, Except thou take away the blind and the lame, thou shalt not come in hither: thinking, David cannot come in hither. Nevertheless David took the strong hold of Zion: the same is the city of David. And David said on that day, Whosoevergetteth up to the gutter, and smiteth the Jebusites, and the lame and the blind, that are hated of David’s soul, he shall be chief and captain. Wherefore they said, The blind and the lame shall not come into the house. So David dwelt in the fort, and called it the city of David. And David built round about from Millo and inward. And David went on, and grew great, and the Lord God of hosts was with him (2 Sam 5:6-10).
- As for the Jebusites the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the children of Judah could not drive them out: but the Jebusites dwell with the children of Judah at Jerusalem unto this day (Josh 15:63).
God had promised the land of Canaan by a covenant to Israel. Moses understood this promise and spent all his ministerial years trying to reach Canaan but he never got there. When Joshua took over, he soon discovered that the most difficult part of Canaan to conquer was Jerusalem the land of the Jebusites.
The name Jebus means, ‘it shall be trodden down.’ The Jebus were the remnant of the Canaanite people who dwelled in the land of Canaan. They were a war-like people. They were fierce fighters and they had a fortress or a stronghold city set on a hill called Jerusalem. Before the time of David, the city Jerusalem had never been ruled or conquered except by a man called Melchizedek (Gen. 14:18; Heb. 7:1-3). The Bible refers to him as the king of Salem. He was without parents and the Bible did not give us his antecedents. After him, no one was recorded to have ruled Jerusalem. Because Jerusalem was a stronghold and a fortress, no army could conquer it for thousands of years.
God’s directive was for Israel to eliminate the Jebusites. However, they found Jerusalem a stronghold and a fortress that was difficult for them to conquer despite their efforts. Joshua tried his best but could not conquer the Jebusites. Therefore, Joshua and his people settled down to live with the Jebusites in Jerusalem. This cohabitation continued until the time of David. When David came on the scene and declared his intention to conquer Jerusalem, the Jebusites taunted and mocked him saying, the blind and the lame in the city were enough to stop him. Nevertheless, David would not be deterred. He mobilized his army and routed the Jebusites. He took control of Jerusalem and named it Zion; the city of David.
After it’s conquest, David made Jerusalem the eternal spiritual and political capital of Israel. David inherited a trans-generational Jerusalem battle – from Moses to Joshua and from Joshua to others before him. David terminated that battle in his own time, thereby making life easier for his descendants and the freedom to rule and reign in Jerusalem. As a practical example, Solomon, David’s son, who succeeded him, hardly fought any major battles throughout his over forty years reign. His father made life easy for him (I Kgs. 5:1-5).
You too can stop any family pattern or family – line affliction or limitation in your time and make life easy for generations after you.
SPECIALIZED PRAYERS TO WIN ANY ANCIENT
The following prayers that God has used to help others will be of value in helping to discharge and disengage you and your seed (children) from all negative generational or present-time inheritances.
N.B: For spiritual effectiveness, you may need some days of fasting and prayers, and possibly some repeated night vigils to pray these arrow headed and anointed prayers, in addition to others the Holy Spirit may inspire you to pray.
HELP SCRIPTURES: Prov. 6:4-5; Isa. 49:24-26; Lam. 2:18-19; Obad. 1:17-18; Luke 3:9; Acts 2:21.
PLEASE PRAY LIKE THIS:
- Sing songs about the blood of Jesus, the Cross of Christ and about the power of the Holy Spirit.
- …………………………… repent today from the sins of my fathers and mothers, up to ten generations on both sides of my family.
- Father, in Jesus name and through His blood, forgive and cleanse us.
- I repent of the sins of my parents that opened the door for generational battles; I ask you Lord to forgive us and have mercy on us, in Jesus name.
- Father, I thank you for the trans-generational blessings you have ordained for me through father Abraham.
- Father, I thank you also for the blood of Jesus that redeems me from every ungodly parentage and inheritance.
- I therefore claim my new-birth parentage in Abraham through Christ Jesus; I declare that I am a blessed seed of Abraham.
- By the blood of Jesus, I release myself from the powers of my parent’s spiritual failures.
- I disconnect my life and destiny and the lives of my children from every family-line spiritual umbilical cord which has served as a foundational gate of family pattern affliction. I cut it off in Jesus name.
- By the blood of Jesus, I reject and renounce all satanic transfers and handovers from my parents.
- Father, I petition against every unfinished and transferred battle from my parents. Let the battles and the forces responsible for them depart from me and my seed right now, in Jesus name.
- Let the consuming fire of God locate the virus of Terah (affliction) in my father’s house, in Jesus name.
- I also command every embedded evil seed of sin and affliction in our genes and bodies to die totally by God’s holy fire, in Jesus mighty name.
- According to Isaiah 40:24, no generational evil seed and roots shall henceforth flourish in our lives. Let them wither and die permanently in Jesus name
- You present battle of my life you shall not be transferred to any of my children; as the Lord lives, and as my soul lives, my children will not fight this battle in the name of Jesus.
- I command every unfinished parental battle to terminate in my life, in Jesus name. I decree that these battles will not be transferred to my own children, in Jesus name.
- Like Solomon, I shall enjoy rest; my life shall not be characterized by endless battles, in Jesus name.
- David fought battles throughout his life, but Solomon had rest. I decree that I shall enjoy rest because Jesus Christ fought my battles on the Cross.
- I apply the victory of Christ to every battle situation of my life, in Jesus name.
- Let the power of evil covenants and curses in my blood-line be nullified by the blood of Jesus.
- I command the altars contending with my life to break into pieces and catch fire, in Jesus name.
- I decree that my life shall not be used to settle any generational debt to Satan. I use the blood of Jesus to cancel every speaking of evil generational debt, in Jesus name.
- I decree that the powers that stopped my parents will not be able to stop me, in Jesus name.
- I receive power to prosper and succeed far beyond all my ancestors, in Jesus name.
- Father, help me to cross the barriers my ancestors could not cross. Use me to set new records of success in my generation, in Jesus name.
- I command you Jebusites powers occupying my inheritance to be evicted by fire in the name of Jesus.
- Because I am born of God, I shall overcome the world and every battle in life, in Jesus name.
- By the blood of Jesus, I blot out every evil family record that may be speaking against me.
- Like Joseph, I receive the anointing to terminate generational battles in my blood-line.
- Like Jephtha, I receive the grace to re-write my family history positively.
- Like David, Lord use me to kill the Goliath my ancestors could not kill. Let all transgenerational family battles expire in my life, in Jesus name.
- Father, empower me to defeat the forces that defeated my parents. And in Jesus name, my children will not repeat the battles I am fighting now. Life shall be easy for them.
- Lord, give me power to win the battles my parents could not win and to possess the land they could not possess.
- Because I am a seed of Abraham, I shall always possess the gates of my enemies, in Jesus name.
- Let the anointing of perpetual prevailing prayer fire fall on me now, in Jesus name.
- I receive power to travail in prayer until I win this battle, in Jesus name.
- In Jesus name, and according to Matthew 15:13 and Luke 3:9, I lay God’s spiritual axe upon these unprofitable family trees and their evil fruits from my bloodline, from my family link and from my own life, and I cut off the flow of evil covenants and curses, fruitless hard labour, impossibility and near success syndrome, sorrow, perpetual struggle and failure, limitation and non-achievement, destiny stagnation, barrenness of all types, unfruitfulness, lack of spiritual seriousness, backsliding, confusion, foolishness, frustration, shame and disgrace, endemic poverty, imbecility and foolishness, sickness and infirmity of all types, rejection and disfavor, matrimonial delay and frustration, divorce and broken marriages, perpetual singleness, sudden or premature deaths, perpetual hardship, mediocrity, badluck and misfortune, mental and nervous breakdown, hatred and resentment, non-performance, dishonor, obscurity, spiritual dwarfism, drunkenness, gambling, stealing, violence, sexual immorality and sexual perversion, fetish practice, occult involvement and witchcraft tendencies, victimization and stigmatization of all types, accidents and disasters of all categories, in Jesus mighty name,
- From today, I……………………………disconnect myself and my seed from all these negative inheritances forever and ever, in Jesus name.
- I now receive destiny liberation from all transgenerational forces of limitation and affliction in Jesus name.
- Right now, I command my glory to awake and shine for all to see in Jesus mighty name
- I thank you Father for giving me victory over every unfinished battle of my family-line. Amen.