Generally, favour means goodwill, acceptance and the benefits flowing from these. It is also used interchangeably with mercy, grace and kindness. Favour is that which helps man to achieve divine destiny or expectation with minimum effort. Favour adds flavor to our lives and mobilizes others to help us in accomplishing our destiny plans and dreams. When the spirit of favour is upon our lives, it compels men and spirits to assist us in our destiny pursuits. Favour spares us the ordeals of unnecessary or needless labour and toiling. Favour makes our countenance or presence appealing and endearing to prospective helpers. The spirit of disfavor, on the other hand, makes our presence repulsive to those who ought to help us. Favour is that which moves others to help and encourage you.
In a season when there is global economic recession, everyone needs a high level of divine favour. Our smartness or skillfulness may not count much today; only the favour of God will make the difference.
Confession of Faith
It is written that ‘For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.’ (I John 5:4-5).
Because I am born of God, by my faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, I am an overcomer.
By faith I declare my victory over the world, over failure, over the spirit of rejection, over every situation that has weighed me down till this time.
From today I refuse to be driven by circumstances.
Moreover, the Word of God tells me that, “Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will. To the praise of the glory of his grace ….. (God) hath made me accepted in the beloved, even in Christ Jesus, His son.” (Ephesians 1:5-6). If I am accepted in heaven, I am accepted on earth also. God is for me, who can be against me?
Confess all your sins to the Lord.
Cover yourself with the blood of Jesus.
Praise God sincerely to bring down the presence of the Holy Spirit.
Bind and prevent all satanic reinforcements.
Pray this prayer accompanied with 1-3 days of fasting.
Please sing the song below many times before going over these prayers:
Pass me not O, gentle Saviour,
Hear my humble cry
While on others, Thou art calling,
Do not pass me by,
Chr: Sa – viour, Sa – viour,
Hear my humble cry,
While on others, Thou art calling,
Do not pass me by.
Scriptures for Prayer
Genesis 22:17; Esther 6:13; Romans 5:17; Isaiah 7:7.
PRAY LIKE THIS:
1. I thank You, Lord, for sparing my life to this moment. I know that there is hope for me. I refuse to give up in Jesus name.
2. I thank You, Father, for all the blessings You have given me in the time past.
3. I put on by faith the whole armour of God: I live in the truth of God’s Word; I put on the helmet of salvation. I take the shield of faith; I put on my soldier’s boots. I bulldoze every obstacle in the way of my success this year.
4. Under the covering of the blood of the Lord Jesus Christ, I nullify all curses of failure in my life in the name of Jesus!
5. I pull down every stronghold of failure in my marriage, in my business in the name of Jesus.
6. Every pipeline of failure into my life – pipelines through which my efforts are drained – I command you to be blocked in the name of Jesus Christ.
7. Every spiritual barrier and limitation to success in my life, I command you to break into pieces in the name of Jesus.
8. Every seed of failure in my life, I command you to be consumed by the fire of God in the name of Jesus.
9. Every area of my life that I have lost to failure, I command to be restored in Jesus name.
10. You spirits of failure, hatred and disfavour, loose your grip over my life in the name of Jesus.
11. It is written of me that because I meditate in God’s Word and seek to do His will, anything I lay my hands upon shall succeed. Therefore I reject the spirit of failure in any area of my life. I am a success in life – in my profession, in my career, in my business, in my marriage. Others might have failed, but I believe in a God that cannot fail. I am His child. I am working in partnership with Him. Because He is on my side, I will not be a failure any more in Jesus name.
12. I command all my buried goodness, progress and prosperity to begin to resurrect in the mighty name of Jesus.
13. Father, I am a child of love, grace and favour; therefore, I refuse any form of rejection in Jesus name.
14. I break any spell, curse, jinx, enchantment of disfavour, failure and rejection in my life right now in Jesus name.
15. Father, shower your mighty blessings on anyone who has helped me at one time or the other. Let him/her increase in every area of life in Jesus name.
16. In Jesus name, I clear all my goods from all satanic storehouses where they have been locked up in Jesus name.
17. Father, link me up and connect me with the people that matter. People who will help me from today onward in Jesus name.
18. Father, perfume my life with the aroma of Christ, so that from now on good and helpful people will be attracted to me in Jesus name.
19. Holy Spirit, I enter into Your divine favour today. Let the oil of Your favour begin to flow upon me. Everywhere I turn, let the doors be opened to me. Everything I lay my hands upon, let them succeed in the name of the Lord Jesus.
20. I refuse to remain at one point over the years. I move forward from my present position. I receive my divine promotion from above – even from the presence of God.
21. I fire back at the senders, all arrows of failure and rejection aimed at my life in Jesus name.
22. Father, from now on, make it impossible for anybody to say no to my sincere requests in Jesus name.
23. From now on, I receive divine favour and approval over all my applications and interviews and requests in Jesus’ mighty name.
24. I command in Jesus name that any one who will oppose me or be hostile to me will never be at any panel or committee that will sit over my case.
25. Father, give everyone on any panel or committee that will decide my case or cause, a special favour and liking for me in Jesus name.
26. Lord, please, always plant your Gamaliel (Acts 5:33-40) in any committee or panel that will determine my fate.
27. I come against you spirits of disfavour and rejection, get out of my life in the name of Jesus. I am accepted in the beloved. I am accepted in Christ. God loves me. He thinks about me. He has plan for my life, and that plan He will fulfill.
28. Spirits of rejection, disfavour and hatred get out of my life. Lord, let your Holy Spirit anoint me for uncommon favour. Let your goodness and your mercy follow me from henceforth.
29. Everywhere I turn, let me find your favour and the favour of men. Your word says if my ways please You, You will even make my enemies to be at peace with me. Whoever has consciously stood against my promotion, I ask that the Lord will grant him/her repentance. I bind the spirit that has been using him against me in the name of Jesus. Those who refuse to be at peace with me but insist on my destruction and down fall, let peace be far from them. Let their plans against me fall into pieces. Let the terror of God pursue them in the name of Jesus!
30. From now on, through the name and the blood of the Lamb of God, I will always be singled out for favour, promotion, admission, employment, scholarship, visa and commendation. Amen.
31. Thank You, Lord for using the blood of Jesus to clean off my life and body from all emblems, marks and labels of failure and rejection in Jesus name.