Spiritual warfare is the only tool and legitimate means to recover all delayed and detained blessings. We believers are already seated with Christ high and far above principalities and powers. Strategically, we have been positioned to reign over the enemy and to exercise our blood bought dominion rights over satanic forces.
Our weapons are very potent, mighty through God and we can pull down any type of adversary network or stronghold. The weapons are very effective, target oriented and goal directed on the condition of our obedience. Daniel’s prayers could have been wasted by the spirit of delayed and detained blessing to frustrate his effort, but God intervened and reinforcement was sent to assist angel Gabriel who unfolded the whole episode to Daniel. In the time past, God’s intervention came to the saints of old and they obtained their delayed and detained blessing. Sarah got her Isaac; Hannah received her Samuel while Joseph had his long awaited dreams fulfilled. Through faith, patience and fervent prayers they obtained the promises.
They were encouraged and assisted by angels of the Lord to have their promises delivered unto them. Jacob, Daniel, Mary, Gideon all turned their situations around, they fought the evil Siamese twins of delayed and detained blessing spirits and came out victoriously.
God had spoken to Abraham that his seed would be in a land of captivity for 400 years, after which they would come out of captivity with substance. But the blessing of deliverance from captivity was delayed for another 30 years because of prayerlessness. Then the children of Israel cried to God for deliverance and He sent Moses and Aaron to bring them out of captivity.
When Daniel set himself to pray and fast for the understanding of the vision he had received from God, he did not know that it would take him twenty-one days of continuous prayer. The angel that brought the answer after 21 days informed Daniel that the answer to his prayers was released the first day, but was detained by the prince of Persia until reinforcement came (Daniel 10:12-14).
From these examples, we can see that prayer is the solution to both delayed blessing and detained blessing. We must war against the spirit of prayerlessness that delays the promises of God from becoming performances in our lives. We must also dislodge any prince of Persia that has held on to our blessing. We must declare war!
ANCHOR SCRIPTURES FOR MEDITATION, FAITH AND PRAYERS
• Hear, O Israel: Thou art to pass over Jordan this day, to go in to possess nations greater and mightier than thyself, cities great and fenced up to heaven, A people great and tall, the children of the Anakims, whom thou knowest, and of whom thou hast heard say, Who can stand before the children of Anak! Understand therefore this day, that the LORD thy God is he which goeth over before thee; as a consuming fire he shall destroy them, and he shall bring them down before thy face: so shalt thou drive them out, and destroy them quickly, as the LORD hath said unto thee. (Deut 9:1-3).
• He sent a man before them, even Joseph, who was sold for a servant: Whose feet they hurt with fetters: he was laid in iron: Until the time that his word came: the word of the LORD tried him. The king sent and loosed him; even the ruler of the people, and let him go free. He made him lord of his house, and ruler of all his substance: To bind his princes at his pleasure; and teach his senators wisdom. (Psalm 105:17-22)
• Hear me speedily, O LORD: my spirit faileth: hide not thy face from me, lest I be like unto them that go down into the pit. (Psalm 143:7)
• And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear. (Isaiah 65:24)
• And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time. For I am the least of the apostles, that am not meet to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God. But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me. (1 Corinthians 15:8-10)
• Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee. (Isaiah 60:1)
• For yet a little while, and he that shall come will come, and will not tarry. Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him. (Hebrew 10:37-38)
PRAY LIKE THIS
1. Lord, I bring repentance before you for any act of transgression in my life that has opened the door to the foul spirit of delayed blessings.
2. I plead the blood of Jesus over my roots and foundations on both sides of my family, in Jesus name.
3. Let the fire of God visit the foundation of delayed blessings in my life.
4. Hear me speedily, O Lord; my spirit faileth; hide not thy face from me, lest I be like unto them that go down into the pit.
5. I break every evil edict and ordinance of delayed blessings operating against my life, in the name of Jesus Christ.
6. I renounce and loose myself from every inherited or acquired spirit of delayed blessings, in Jesus name.
7. By the authority of the word of God, I break every curse of delayed blessings operating, in my life in Jesus name.
8. Let the angels of the living God roll away every stone of hindrance to the manifestation of my breakthroughs, in the name of Jesus.
9. I command every wall of Jericho standing between me and my miracles to collapse, and never to rise again, in Jesus mighty name.
10. I bind, plunder and cast out of my life, every anti-breakthrough, anti-blessings and anti-testimony spirits, in the name of Jesus.
11. The Lord that answered Moses speedily at the Red Sea, answer me by fire today and release my long awaited blessings to me now, in the name of Jesus Christ.
12. I refuse to continue to tarry in any satanic bus stop.
13. Lord, let all evil labels fashioned by the camp of the enemy against my life be completely rubbed off now, in Jesus name.
14. I break myself loose from the bondage of stagnancy and delayed blessings, in the name of Jesus Christ.
15. Almighty God, destroy with your fire, anything that makes your promise to fail in my life, in Jesus name.
16. Father, let the joy of fulfillment of your promise concerning me surpass the agony of waiting in my life, in Jesus name.
17. I decree by the anointing of the Holy Spirit, the rapid fulfillment of all prophecies and promises of God concerning me, in Jesus name.
18. Having waited this long for my blessings, I shall not be frustrated nor be disappointed in the end, in Jesus name.
19. As the Lord liveth, whom I serve, I shall live to see the travail of my soul in Jesus name.
20. Sarah waited on you, O Lord, and she was wonderfully rewarded in the end; Hannah waited, she laughed in the end; Elizabeth waited, she was rewarded. I also shall be adequately rewarded for my long waiting in Jesus name.
21. Today, I activate the Abrahamic and the Messiahnic covenants operating in my life. By these divine covenants, let my answer come in Jesus name.
22. From this year onward, I shall no longer be a waiter, but a receiver in Jesus name.
23. Father, remove my name from the waiting list and transfer it to the answered list in Jesus name.
24. In Jesus mighty name I move from the back to the front on the queue of blessings in Jesus name.
25. I change my name from MR. LAST and DELAY to MR. FIRST, in Jesus name.
26. I am no longer AWAITING result, but RECEIVING result in Jesus name.
27. Father, from hence forth, let my life be a divine magnet that attracts diverse miracles all the time.
28. I resist, bind and overthrow all miracle hijackers, miracle deflectors and miracle interceptors operating in and around me, in Jesus mighty name.
29. Lord, I believe and boldly affirm that from today a definite change has come to my situation, in Jesus name.
30. Father, thank you, for your quick intervention in my case.