Under God’s system, every labour is rewarded (Isaiah 3:10). Ideally, every labour should produce profits to the labourer. The Bible says “In all labour, there is profit” (Proverbs 14:23). Profitless hard labour therefore is indication that the sufferer is under an evil taskmaster. It is proof that the fellow is under satanic control or manipulation.
A number of factors may be responsible for profitless hard labour. In most cases, an anti-success spirit is involved in wasting the labour of the victim. Such spirits do not stop people from laboring, but they ensure nothing comes out of the labour. An evil foundation or a sin of disobedience may open the door for the spirit of profitless hard labour. These must be addressed in repentance before we embark on prayer warfare. Our victory is sure in Christ Jesus.
ANCHOR SCIPTURES FOR MEDITATION, FAITH AND PRAYERS
• And they shall build houses, and inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, and eat the fruit of them. They shall not build, and another inhabit; they shall not plant, and another eat: for as the days of a tree are the days of my people, and mine elect shall long enjoy the work of their hands.
• They shall not labour in vain, nor bring forth for trouble; for they are the seed of the blessed of the LORD, and their offspring with them. (Isaiah 65:21-23)
• But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me. (1 Corinthians 15:10).
• He that tilleth his land shall be satisfied with bread: but he that followeth vain persons is void of understanding. (Proverb 12:11).
• Wealth gotten by vanity shall be diminished: but he that gathereth by labour shall increase. (Proverb 13:11).
PRAY LIKE THIS
- Lord, please forgive me for any doors my sins have opened to satanic wasters and destroyers.
- Father, if this experienced of hard labour without gain is a foundational problem, please send your fire and blood to visit my unprofitable roots, in Jesus name.
- I bind the spirit of servitude in my life, in the name of Jesus Christ.
- I refuse to labour in vain or bring forth for trouble, in the mighty name of Jesus.
- In Jesus name, I shall nor build for another to inhabit, or plant for another to harvest nor sow for another to reap. I shall eat the fruit of my labour.
- Let every satanic agenda of struggle and frustrated efforts in my life be totally destroyed, in the name of Jesus Christ.
- You spirit of profitless hard labour, I divorce you; get out of my life right now, in the name of Jesus Christ.
- In the name of Jesus Christ, I shall live to enjoy the works of my hands.
- From today, I deliver myself from the spirit of oppression and slavery, in the name of Jesus.
- All you forces that have kept my head bowed despite my hard labour, I break your power in my life, in the name of Jesus Christ.
- I speak to you, creation and the elements, that you shall no longer cooperate with the devil to subject me to profitless hard labour, in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Let every stubborn and prayer resistant demons working against my profiting receive fire and thunder of God, in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Let every spiritual taskmaster supervising and subjecting me to profitless hard labour be roasted by the fire of the Holy Ghost, in the name of Jesus Christ.
- From now on, my life shall fulfill the creational blessings of Genesis 1:28; I shall be fruitful, I shall multiply, I shall replenish the earth and subdue it, in Jesus name.
- Right from today, I shall receive more than enough reward for every drop of sweat from my brow.
- Father, in your name and power, I file a claim for all my outstanding dues, rewards and promotion, in Jesus name.
- I command you powers that be, to begin to release to me all my accumulated benefits, in Jesus name.
- Let all the fruits of the years the locust, the caterpillar, the palmerworms and the cankerworms have eaten be restored to me ten-fold, in Jesus name.
- Just like Isaac, I also, as a child of Abraham shall begin to reap a hundredfold anywhere and anytime I sow, in Jesus mighty name.
- I cover every seed I sow and every work I do with the blood of Jesus. You fowls of the air shall not eat up my seed, in Jesus name.
- From now on, whenever and wherever I sow or work my seed shall germinate, grow, mature and bear fruits thirty-fold, sixty-fold and a hundred-fold, in Jesus mighty name.
- As the Lord liveth, from now on for me, it is minimum effort and maximum returns, in Jesus name.
- Father, I bring you thanks and praise for your merciful answer to my prayers.
- From now onwards, the blessings of the Lord will make me rich without any addition of sorrow.