Rejection is an experience of human life, which may sometimes be sponsored by a spirit. In life, many are called but only a few are chosen; the rest are rejected. God can reject a man as he did to Saul. Men can reject other men for a number of reasons. When a person desires acceptance but ends up suffering rejection, it can be painful. Many today are carrying the pain or hurt of rejection. Worse still many are besieged by a spirit of rejection that marks them for humiliation everywhere they go. This spirit may operate like a satanic escort that makes the victim suffer rejection at important places. Deliverance from rejection must begin with repentance, followed by renunciation and aggressive deliverance prayers.
ANCHOR SCRIPTURES FOR MEDIATION, FAITH AND PRAYERS
• Now when the turn of Esther, the daughter of Abihail the uncle of Mordecai, who had taken her for his daughter, was come to go in unto the king, she required nothing but what Hegai the king’s chamberlain, the keeper of the women, appointed. And Esther obtained favour in the sight of all them that looked upon her. So Esther was taken unto King, Ahasuerus into his house royal in the tenth month, which is the month Tebeth, in the seventh year of his reign. And the king loved Esther above all the women, and she obtained grace and favour in his sight more than all the virgins; so that he set the royal crown upon her head, and made her queen instead of Vashti. (Esther 2:15-17).
• Now it came to pass on the third day, that Esther put on her royal apparel, and stood in the inner court of the king’s house, over against the king’s house: and the king sat upon his royal throne in the royal house, over against the gate of the house. And it was so, when the king saw Esther the queen standing in the court, that she obtained favour in his sight: and the king held out to Esther the golden scepter that was in his hand. So, Esther drew near and touched the top of the scepter. Then said the king unto her, What wilt thou, queen Esther? And what is thy request? It shall be even given thee to the half of the kingdom. (Esther 5:1-3).
• And the Lord was with Joseph, and he was a prosperous man, and he was in the house of his master the Egyptian. And his master saw that the Lord was with him, and the Lord made all that he did to prosper in his hand. And Joseph found grace in his sight, and he served him, and he made him overseer over his house, and all that he had he put into his hand. And it came to pass from the time that he had made him overseer in his house, and over all that he had, that the Lord blessed the Egyptian’s house for Joseph’s sake; and the blessing of the Lord was upon all that he had in the house, and in the field. (Gen. 39:2-5).
• Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits: Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases; who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth the with lovingkindness and tender mercies; Who satisfied thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagles. (Psalm 103:2-5).
• It pleased Darius to set over the kingdom a hundred and twenty princes, which should be over the whole kingdom; And over these three presidents; of whom Daniel was first: that the princes might give account unto them and the king should have no damage. Then this Daniel was preferred above the presidents and princes because an excellent spirit was in him; and the king thought to set him over the whole realm. (Daniel 6: 1-3).
• And it came to pass in the seven and thirtieth year of the captivity of Jehoiachin king of Judah, in the twelfth month, on the seven and twentieth day of the month, that Evil-Merodach king of Babylon in the year that he began to reign did lift up the head of Jehoiachin king of Judah out of prison; And he spake kindly to him, and set his throne above the throne of kings that were with him in Babylon; And changed his prison garments: and he did eat bread continually before him all the days of his life. And his allowance was a continual allowance given him of the king, a daily rate for every day, all the days of his life. (II Kings 25:27-30).
PRAY LIKE THIS
1. I receive the cleansing of the blood of Jesus for every sin in my life that has opened the door for the attack of the spirit of rejection.
2. Father, send your purifying fire to visit my ungodly foundations breeding the seed of rejection and hatred, in Jesus name.
3. I willingly and deliberately divorce and cast you out, your spirit of rejection operating in my life, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
4. Every mark of rejection inscribed on my forehead, be blotted out now, in the name of Jesus Christ.
5. Let every spell and curse of rejection be shattered in my life now, in the name of Jesus Christ the Son of the Living God.
6. I terminate the mission of the spirit of rejection in my life now and henceforth in the name of Jesus.
7. Father, especially raise for me a benefactor like King Evil-Merodach of Babylon, who will not rest until I am helped and blessed.
8. I receive the spirit of favour and acceptance in place of rejection, in the mighty name of Jesus.
9. By the power of He that saved and redeemed me, wherever I have been rejected in the past, I shall now be favoured, in the name of Jesus Christ.
10. Every sorcery, witchcraft, magic, and enchantment raised against me that makes men reject me; be rendered impotent and harmless by the power in the blood of the lamb.
11. From today, I refuse to be a victim of the spirit of rejection and refusal, in the name of Jesus.
12. Father, perfume my life with the aroma of Christ so that from today, good and helpful people will be attracted to me to help me, in Jesus name.
13. I arise and shine for my light (time) is come.
14. From today, in Jesus Christ’s name, I shall be well favoured like Joseph, David and Daniel everywhere I go or apply to.
15. Father of mercies, please soak me in Your mercy, grace and favour, so that everyone on any panel or commission that will decide my case will not be able to resist the urge to help me.
16. By faith in Jesus name and His word, I say, I shall always be preferred above all others in any examination, interview or selection.
17. Today, I receive the Daniel’s anointing of preference above others, in Jesus name.
18. In the name that is above all other names, I say no one shall be able to say no to my genuine and honest requests any more, because all the promises of God, in Christ Jesus are yea and Amen.
19. All that I have lost through the spirit of rejection, I regain them one after the other from today, in Jesus mighty name.
20. O earth, O earth, O earth, begin to vomit my goodness right now, in Jesus name.
21. I command in the mighty name of Jesus Christ the Son of God, that from now on, people that I do not know shall compete to help me.
22. I confess in Jesus name, that I am blessed and highly favoured.
23. Lord, God, I thank you very sincerely for bringing me to a new season and time of grace and favour.