Isaiah 59vs1-9, Rev. 2vs20-24, Isaiah47, and Gal.3vs1 are important scriptures among others that deal with the activities of witchcraft in the church of God. From these scriptures, we can highlight some activities of witchcraft in the church today.
Disobedience to Truth (Gal.3vs1).
The operation of witchcraft in the church makes believers disobedient to the truth. When people keep hearing (and sometimes preach) the truth but do not obey the truth, witchcraft is in operation. When you hear a believer say something like “Yes, I know that is what the Bible says, but……” that is witchcraft in operation. Witchcraft makes the heart of people impervious to truth. High-level spiritual blindness is caused by witchcraft (2Cor.4vs4).
They Teach Seducing Doctrines (Rev.2vs20, 1Tim.4vs1, Isaiah 47vs10).
Doctrines that stand on half-truths are demonic in inspiration. Doctrinal seduction is to present error in the packaging or garb of truth. That is why those who teach them are wolves in sheep’s clothing. Another manifestation of doctrinal seduction is over emphasis and stretching of Bible doctrines until they can no longer be supported by other portions of scripture. This is common today. Many Bible doctrines have been over-flogged to the extreme, especially the message of prosperity. When people begin to wander away from balanced biblical doctrines, witchcraft has taken over.
Encourage sexual immorality (Rev.2:20).
The widespread sexual immorality ravaging our churches today is the result of witchcraft manipulation. Some ministers can no longer condemn it on their pulpit because they are also involved.
Encourage idolatry (Rev.2:20).
Idolatry—the worship of things has eaten deep into some churches. Men are honored according to their possessions. People come to church for things other than God. Witchcraft inspires the worship of material things.
Bloodshed (Isaiah 59:3-8).
Bloodshed—the result of hatred, strife, jealousy, greed, and envy is also in our churches. Fighting, backbiting, bickering, striving, and quarreling are all manifestations of witchcraft in the church.
Unanswered Prayers (Isaiah 59:1-8).
The church in Nigeria prays much and long with little results to show. The answers we receive in prayers are nowhere near our prayer efforts. This is also a manifestation of witchcraft.
Worldliness and Love of Pleasure (Isaiah 47:8).
A pleasure-loving and sacrifice-hating church has been caged by witchcraft. Churches that disdain or pay lip service to fasting, sacrificial living, and simplicity are been controlled by witchcraft.
Satanic Prophecies (Rev.2:23).
Witchcraft is the inspiration behind all satanic prophecies in churches. Satanic prophecies are prophecies that encourage rebellion toward the word of God. Such prophecies steal the knowledge and fear of God away from the hearts of people (Jer.23:30-32).
1. Let every problem in my life that has originated from witchcraft receive a divine solution in the name of Jesus.
2. I command all the damages done to my life by witchcraft to be repaired in the name of Jesus
3. Let every blessing confiscated by witchcraft spirits be released in Jesus’ name.
4. Every witchcraft power assigned against my life and marriage, receive……(pick from the under listed), in the name of Jesus.
– the thunder and lightning of God
– hail and fire mingled with the Blood of the Lamb
– unbearable heat – concentrated acid
– destroying flood – destruction
– raging fire – continuous plagues
– failures – confusion
5. I lose myself from any power of witchcraft in the name of Jesus.
6. Every camp of witchcraft gathered against my prosperity, fall down and die in Jesus name
7. I break the power of the occult, witchcraft, and familiar spirits over my life in Jesus’ name
8. In the name of Jesus, I break and lose myself from all evil curses, chains, spells, jinxes, bewitchments, witchcraft, or sorcery which may have been put upon me.
9. Let the thunder of God locate and dismantle the throne of witchcraft in my household, in the name of Jesus.
10. Let the altar of witchcraft in my household be roasted, in the name of Jesus.
11. Let the thunder of God scatter beyond redemption the foundation of witchcraft in my household, in the name of Jesus.
12. Every hiding place and secret place of witchcraft in my family, be exposed by fire, in the name of Jesus.
13. Every agent ministering at the altar of witchcraft in my household, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
14. Every decision, vow, and covenant of household witchcraft affects me. Be nullified by the blood of Jesus.
15. Any material taken from my body, now placed on a witchcraft altar, be roasted by the fire of God, in the name of Jesus.
16. Any witchcraft bird flying for my sake, fall down, die and be roasted to ashes, in the name of Jesus.
17. Any of my blessings traded with by household witches be returned to me, in Jesus name.
18. Any of my blessings and testimonies swallowed by witches, be converted to hot coals of fire of God and be vomited, in the name of Jesus.
19. (Lay your right hand on your head) Every witchcraft spirit plantation, pollution, deposit and material in my body, melt by the fire of God and be flushed out by the blood of Jesus.
20. Every witchcraft hand planting evil seeds in my life through dream attacks, wither and burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus.
21. Every witchcraft obstacle and hindrance put on the road to my desired miracle and success be removed by the east wind of God, in the name of Jesus.
22. Every witchcraft chant, spell and projection made against me, I bind you and turn you against your owner, in the name of Jesus.
23. I frustrate every plot, device, scheme and project of witchcraft designed to affect any are of my life, in the name of Jesus.
24. Any witch projecting himself into the body of any animal in order to harm me for evil, be trapped in the body of such an animal forever, in the name of Jesus.
25. I recover back of my virtues/blessings shared out amongst village/household witches, in the name of Jesus.
26. Let the blood of Jesus wash away from my life every witchcraft identification mark on me or on any of my property, in Jesus Name.
27. Any witchcraft practice under any water against my life, receive immediate judgment of fire, in the name of Jesus.
28. Every witchcraft power that has introduced spirit husband/wife or child into my dreams is roasted by fir, in the name of Jesus.
29. Every agent of witchcraft power posing as my husband, wife or child in my dreams, be roasted by fire, in he name of Jesus.
30. Every agent of witchcraft power physically attached to my marriage to frustrate it, fall down and perish now, in the name of Jesus.
31. Let the thunderbolts of God locate and destroy every witchcraft power covens where deliberations and decisions ever fashioned against me, in the name of Jesus.
32. Any water spirit from my village, in the place of my birth, practicing witchcraft against me and family, is amputated by the Word of God, in the name of Jesus.
33. Any evil material transferred into my body through contact with any witchcraft agent, be roasted by fire, in the name of Jesus.
34. Any evil done against me so far through witchcraft power oppression and manipulation, be reversed by the blood of Jesus.
35. I break with the blood of Jesus all evil soul ties affecting my life, in the name of Jesus.
36. Spirit of the living God, come upon my life and place a shield of protection around me, in the name of Jesus.
37. I send confusion into the camp of household witchcraft, release me, in the name of Jesus.
38. Every witchcraft power working against my destiny, fall down and die, in Jesus name.
39. I command every arrow of witchcraft in my life, come out with all your roots in the name of Jesus! (Lay your hands on your stomach and pray aggressively.)
40. I command every witchcraft pot using remote control against my health to be broken into pieces, in the name of Jesus.
41. Every placenta witchcraft targeted against my destiny, what are you waiting for? die, in the name of Jesus.
42. Placenta witchcraft manipulating my destiny, die, in the name of Jesus.
43. Every blessing that I have lost through placenta witchcraft, I possess you, in Jesus’ name.