Failure is part of the process of success. No one has succeeded who has never failed. Failure is a compulsory course in the pursuit of success. Even Jesus preached in some places where he was rejected and could therefore do no mighty works.
However, when failure becomes recurrent at the edge of major breakthrough or success, a satanic influence may by responsible. For example, a man makes all the efforts and all prospects indicate success, but suddenly at the very edge of success, failure shows its ugly face. This is the experience of failure at the edge of success. It is often the manifestation of embargo or barrier demons. Sometimes, an anti-success curse may also be at work. Personal and identificational repentance is often necessary before confronting these devious spirits in prayer warfare.
ANCHOR SCRIPTURES FOR MEDITATION, FAITH AND PRAYERS
• And it came to pass, when Solomon had finished the building of the house of the LORD, and the king’s house, and all Solomon’s desire which he was pleased to do. (I Kings 9:1).
• This Ezra went up from Babylon, and he was a ready scribe in the Law of Moses which the LORD God of Israel had given and the king granted him all his request, according to the hand of the LORD his God upon him. And there went up some of the children of Israel, and of the priests, and the Levites, and the singers, and the porters, and the Nethinim, unto Jerusalem, in the seventh year of Arthaxerxes the king. And he came to Jerusalem in the fifth month, which was in the seventh year of the king. For upon the fist day of the first month began he to go up from Babylon and on the first day of the fifth month came he to Jerusalem, according to the good hand of his God upon him. (Ezra 7:6-9).
• So the wall was finished in the twenty and fifth day of the month Elul, in fifty and two days. And it came to pass, that when all our enemies heard thereof, and all the heathen that were about us saw these things, they were much cast down in their own eyes: for they perceived that this work was wrought of our God. (Nehemiah 6:15-16).
• Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, said the LORD of hosts. Who art thou, O great mountain? Before Zerubbabel thou shalt become a plain: and he shall bring forth the headstone therefore with shoutings, crying, Grace, grace unto it. Moreover the word of the LORD came unto me, saying. The hands of Zerubbabel have laid the foundation of this house; his hands shall also finish it; and thou shalt know that the LORD of hosts hath sent me unto you… (Zechariah 4:6-9).
• I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. (Philippians 4:13).
• Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us, looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God. (Hebrew 12:1-2).
PRAY LIKE THIS
1. Father, I repent of any role I might have played in allowing this sprit of poor finishing to operate in my life. Forgive and cleanse me, in Jesus name.
2. I receive the anointing for victory over the spirit of poor finishing, in Jesus name.
3. In Jesus mighty name, I declare war against the spirit and power of failure at the edge of success.
4. You spirit of poor finishing, I bind you and cast you out of my life, in Jesus name.
5. I use God’s heavenly fire to attack you now, you forces and power of poor finishing. Be destroyed, in Jesus name.
6. I divorce and disown you now, you spirit of failure at the edge of success.
7. I frustrate and destroy all the evils programmed against my life, in Jesus name.
8. I overthrow the satanic strongman attached to my life and success, in Jesus name.
9. I refuse to be incapacitated at the edge of my success, in Jesus name.
10. I paralyze all household witchcraft working against my success and breakthrough, in Jesus name.
11. Let all imaginations handwritings and ordinances of failure against my life be destroyed, in Jesus name.
12. I destroy all habitations of wickedness around me and pull down their strongholds, in the mighty name of Jesus.
13. You spirit of failure at the edge of success, get out of my business, finances and ministry right now, in the name of Jesus.
14. Let all crystal balls and demonic mirrors being used to monitor my movement, success and progress in life be shattered into pieces now, in the name of Jesus Christ.
15. You foul spirit of near success syndrome, operating in my life, I bind and paralyze you, in Jesus name.
16. Let the thunder and lightning of God scatter every gathering against my success and victory, in the name of Jesus.
17. Let every unprofitable mark of failure at the edge of success be blotted out of my life right now by the blood of Jesus.
18. I command every root of failure at the edge of success to dry up now, in the name of Jesus.
19. I declare and decree for myself a 360-degree success and all-round success, in the name of Jesus Christ.
20. I refuse to turn back at the edge of success, in Jesus name.
21. I refuse to return to the wilderness at the fringes of my Canaan, in Jesus mighty name.
22. What happened to Israel as they were about to enter Canaan will not happen to me at the edge of my Canaan, in Jesus name.
23. No power of discouragement, confusion and manipulations will hinder me from getting to my Canaan land of promise, in Jesus mighty name.
24. Father, thank you for making me a success story at last. Amen